Men Quarz Wood Watch "Kinubalu National Forest"
Kinabalu Park, in the State of Sabah on the northern end of the island of Borneo, is dominated by Mount Kinabalu (4,095 m), the highest mountain between the Himalayas and New Guinea. It has a very wide range of habitats, from rich tropical lowland and hill rainforest to tropical mountain forest, sub-alpine forest and scrub on the higher elevations. It has been designated as a Centre of Plant Diversity for Southeast Asia .
- Case Material: from rich tropical lowland and mountain
- Band Material Type:Leather
- Case Shape:Round
- Case Thickness:12 mm
- Dial Diameter:42 mm
- Band Length:26 cm
- Band Width:23 mm
- Window Material Type:Glass
- Boxes & Cases Material:No package
- Water Resistance Depth:No waterproof