Men Quarz Wood Watch "Atlantic Forest"
The Atlantic Forest stretches from northeast Brazil, south along the Brazilian Atlantic coastline and inland into northeast Argentina and eastern Paraguay.
Although only a small part of the original forests remains, it is still one of the most diverse ecosystems on the planet, second only to the Amazon.
- Clasp Type:Bracelet Clasp
- Case Shape:Round
- Band Material Type:Wooden
- Band Width:22 mm
- Band Length:24 cm
- Case Thickness:12 mm
- Dial Diameter:44 mm
- Dial Window Material Type:Glass
- Boxes & Cases Material:No package
- Water Resistance Depth:No waterproof
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.