Black Coffee "Coffee Forest Ethiopia"
One of the last remaining mountain forest fragments of Arabica Coffee (coffee arabica) in the world, the Yayu Coffee Forest Biosphere in Ethiopia is vital for the preservation and conservation of coffee. At Union, they are collaborating with Dr Aaron Davis, Head of Coffee Research at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, to work with the Yayu community to protect the forest and create a sustainable income .
- Product Description:
- 100% Nature Wood Case
- Battery included
- High quality
- charming for all occasions like Daily Life
- Band Material: Genuine Leather
- Dial Diameter: Approx. 4.4cm
- Case Thickness: Approx. 1.2cm
- Band Width: Approx. 2.4cm
- Band Length: Approx. 24.5m
- Weight: Approx. 33g
- (2.54cm=1.00 inch)
- Notice: The watch is made from natural Wood and is wrapped by hand, so it may have some natural harsh lines and a few blemishes.
- Handmade from Real Wood, No Paint.
- Good present for your children and relatives and friends who you love in some festivals, such as birthday, wedding day gift or graduating day gift.